My blogger friend Sam at samanthamcgarry.com threw this challenge my way today, after she had been tagged by a blogger pal who had been tagged by a blogger pal etc.
So it seems it’s my turn to share five random things about me:
1- I am French, and I love -never cease to admire, the English language.
2- I’m part geek part old fashioned.
3- I was once told by an Italian colleague of mine “Benedicte, you are a volcano of ideas”. I would like to think it was a compliment, but maybe he was just tired of my constant brainstorming.
4- I still have the entire print out of Friends- all 9 seasons. Seeing how it’s aged on screen, I say reading it like a play can be a option
5- Et oui, I love bread, red wine, real cheese, and a good cliche.
Blogger friends I have never met (for most) and may very well never meet, but whose blogs I enjoy reading regularly, you’re up next if you feel like it!:
– My favorite neighbours at http://goanticenfamille.wordpress.com/
– Isabelle at http://legreenvintage.com/about/
– Karen at http://yearofserendipity.com/
– Patricia at http://onequalitythefinest.com/about/
– My Husband Drives a Lemon at http://frenchimmersion.wordpress.com/about/